- The information, materials and logos on this site belong to Quaker Service, The Social Change Initiative (SCI) or licensors. Unless otherwise indicated, materials and reports are licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial ShareAlike licence (CC-BY-NC-SA), full details here We make no representation or warranty about the content, including in relation to non-infringement of intellectual property rights.
- You must not use this site: to post, share or transmit material which is unlawful or infringes anyone else’s rights for any commercial purpose or in any way which is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which harasses or distresses anyone or restricts or inhibits their use and enjoyment of the site or otherwise damages our reputation to transmit software viruses or code designed to interrupt, destroy or compromise the integrity of computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- You are responsible for any, text, video, audio, images or other content which you upload on the site and must obtain any relevant permissions or consents to post this content.
- Consent forms must be uploaded with the content. If you are under the age of 18 a parent or legal guardian must have also given consent.
- You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully transferable right to copy, download, distribute, transmit and adapt your content and waive your moral rights in it.
- We are not responsible for content posted on the site by users and third parties. The views expressed are not necessarily the views of Quaker Service or our SCI. You can report any inappropriate content via email - [email protected]. We will monitor all content posted on the site, we reserve the right to do so and to edit or remove content at our absolute discretion and without notice.
- The information on this site is subject to change from time to time and we can’t guarantee that it will always be accurate and up-to-date.
- Not all stories which are uploaded will get published on the website. All stories will be saved in a draft format and sent to the participant for their own use.
- We don’t guarantee that the site will always be available or free from errors or viruses. You are responsible for installing virus-checking software to protect your hardware. As far as legally possible, we and our partners exclude all liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of using or accessing our site, whether direct or indirect, and however arising, including any loss of data or damage caused by downloading content from our site.
Quaker Service, Registered as a company Limited by Guarantee in Northern Ireland Number: NI063929 Charity Registration Number: NIC 102457
Registered office: 541 LISBURN ROAD, BELFAST, COUNTY ANTRIM BT9 7GQ.
T: 02890201444 W: WWW.QUAKERSERVICE.COM